About me... kind of.

Well... this is a blog almost entirely of lists. I'll accept any ideas... but basically, this is about me - Vada - and my life. And how everything I do, hear, see, or am apart of effects me, this blog, and now you, cuz you're reading it...

Vada.

Monday, March 12, 2012

7 Reasons To Be Excited For The Hunger Games Premiere

I am so excited for The Hunger Games. Only. 11. Days. OHMYBEEJEESUS. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Can you tell?! So here are my reasons for being excited for the movie:

1: The Books Are Amazing
2: Josh Hutcherson
3: There's A Line of Hunger Games Nail Polish by OPI
4: The Commercials Are REALLY Good
5: "Safe & Sound" ~Taylor Swift
6: Josh Hutcherson
7: EVERYTHING!!

I know, not that creative. But did I mention Josh Hutcherson?! OHMYBEEJEESUS.

xoxo,
Vada

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! IM SOOO EXCITED!!!

    LOVE THE BOOKS!!! HAVE ALL THE NAIL POLISHES...LOVE IT!!!!

    Im so bad, i actually had a dream i was in the hunger games the other night...after that, I know im too obsessed and probably have issues! LOL

    http://www.hellomissniki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are NOT too obsessed!!! There is no such thing as too obsessed with the Hunger Games!!! :)

      Delete