About me... kind of.

Well... this is a blog almost entirely of lists. I'll accept any ideas... but basically, this is about me - Vada - and my life. And how everything I do, hear, see, or am apart of effects me, this blog, and now you, cuz you're reading it...

Vada.

Monday, March 12, 2012

10 Things Not to Lie About

So, I lied. It was a little lie. About my volunteer work. I forgot to turn in my paperwork but said I did. And I felt like crap afterwards. I hate lies. And lying. It makes me feel sick. Anyways...

10 Things Not to Lie About:

10. Your Diet
9. Your Friend's Ugly Shirt/Dress/Outfit etc.
8. Your Age
7. Where You're From
6. Your GPA
5. Where You Travel
4. People
3. Your Job/Work
2. Relationships

Last but not least...

1. Money

Let's face it: someone WILL find out.

xoxo,
Vada

No comments:

Post a Comment